From Heathrow Terminal 4: 1.3 miles (2.1 km) From Central London: 12.7 miles (20.4 km)
Tube Station: Hatton Cross 0.1 miles (0.2 km)
Railway Station: Heathrow Airport T4 1.2 miles (1.9 km)
Motorway: M4 Junction 3, 1.8 miles (2.8 km)
Hold down your left mouse button down while clicking on the map, keep it held down to move the map around.
Use the + and - symbols on the maps left bar to zoom in and out..
Click an icon to view hotel information
Directions: This hotel is easily accessible from Heathrow Airport and Central London.
By using the public transport options available (London Underground), you can
beat the traffic, avoid the stress of city driving and enjoy shorter journey
times to Jurys Inn Heathrow. If you do drive you'll be glad to learn that
overnight parking is available to guests (subject to availability).
Heathrow International Airport by Tube - 2 minutes
Jurys Inn Heathrow is just one stop away from Terminals 1, 2, 3 and two stops
from Terminal 4/5.
Follow signs for London Underground/Heathrow Express
(2) Take the Piccadilly Line towards London/Cockfosters
(3) Alight at Hatton Cross
(4) Once you have walked through the turnstiles at the Hatton Cross Station exit
via the doors on your right hand side
(5) Cross the road to the left towards Jurys parallel with the A30 dual
(6) Walk for approximately 3 minutes, you will see the hotel on your left hand
(7) Cross the Eastern Perimeter Road.
(8) Bear left along the footpath which will take you to the main entrance of the
Central London by Tube
By Tube- from Piccadilly Circus to Hatton Cross
(1) Take the Piccadilly Line towards Heathrow Airport
(2) Alight at Hatton Cross
(3) Exit tube station via right side doors
(4) Cross the road to the left towards Jurys parallel with the A30 dual
(5) Walk for approximately 1 minute, you will see the hotel on your left hand
(6) Cross the Eastern Perimeter Road.
(7) Bear left along the footpath, which will take you to the main entrance of
Heathrow International Airport - Driving - 4 Miles
Jurys Inn Heathrow is located less than 5 minutes walk from Hatton Cross Tube
(1) Leave the station using the right exit
(2) Cross the road to the left towards Jurys parallel with the A30 dual
(3) Walk for approximately 1 minute, you will see the hotel on your left hand
(4) Cross the Eastern Perimeter Road
(5) Bear left along the footpath which will take you to the main entrance of the
London (Central) - 13 Miles
DRIVING DIRECTIONS FROM CENTRAL LONDON
From the A4 follow signs West into Knightsbridge and take left into Brompton
Road. You will pass Harrods on the left hand side Take Junction A308 at
Bromption Oratory and go straight at the traffic lights. You will pass the
Victoria and Albert Museum, continue straight through these traffic lights, and
again at the Natural History Museum At Junction A3220 continue to go straight
ahead through traffic lights until you reach the junction for Hammersmith where
you must keep in the right hand lane and continue on straight onto the
Hammersmith flyover. On the Hogarth Roundabout at junction A316 take the 3rd
exit This is the start of the motorway M4, keep in the right hand lane to join
the motorway. At junction 2 take a left following signposts for Staines and
Hounslow. The take the junction with B455 and at the roundabout take the 2nd
exit At Gillette Corner at junction B454 continue straight through the traffic
lights following signs for Osterley Underground Station. At Henlys Roundabout
take the 1st turn to join A30 following signs for Staines.
You will soon see the Jurys Inn Heathrow on your right hand side. Drive past the
Inn and turn left at the first set of traffic lights. At the next set turn
right, and the next set take the right hand lane and go straight across. You
should pass Hatton Cross tube Station which will be on your left. Go straight
through the roundabout follow the Eastchurch Road, Straight through the next
roundabout and take right on next roundabout on Eastern Perimeter Road the
follow the road around take right on next roundabout (all routes) follow the
road to right and hotel entrance on right.