Hold down your left mouse button down while clicking on the map, keep it held down to move the map around.
Use the + and - symbols on the maps left bar to zoom in and out..
Click an icon to view hotel information
From London Heathrow Airport: Follow the M4 into London, take the A4 to Cromwell
Road. Pass the Cromwell Hospital on the left hand side and take the next right
(filter lights) onto Knaresborough Place. Follow the road into Courtfield
Gardens. Take right at second mini roundabout into Ashburn Place. Take left at
next mini roundabout into Harrington Gardens. Hotel forecourt entrance 50 metres
on the left. Parking is available at the Millennium Gloucester hotel
By London Underground
The Millennium Bailey's hotel is less than a minutes walk from Gloucester Road
underground station. The Underground Station connects 3 major lines including
Piccadilly, Circle and District providing great transport links to the rest of
- From London St Pancras (Eurostar Terminal) take the tube to Gloucester Road
Underground Station using the Circle Line via Paddington and High Street
- From London Victoria take the tube to Gloucester Road Underground Station
using the Circle or District Lines.
- From London Paddington station take the tube to Gloucester Road Underground
Station using the Circle Line.
- From Heathrow Airport take the Piccadilly Line directly to Gloucester Road
Underground Station (takes approx 45 minutes).
- From Gatwick Airport take the Gatwick Express Train to London Victoria
(approx 30 minutes). The Hotel is a short taxi or tube journey away.