From Heathrow Terminal 5: 0.6 miles (1.0 km)
From Central London: 15.2 miles (24.4 km)
Tube Station: Heathrow Terminals 1-2-3 1.5 miles (2.4 km)
Railway Station: Heathrow Airport T5 0.8 miles (1.3 km)
Motorway: M25 Junction 15/ M4 Junction 4b, 1.1 miles (1.8 km)
Address: Bath Road, Longford, West Drayton, England, UK, UB7 0EQ
Hold down your left mouse button down while clicking on the map, keep it held down to move the map around.
Use the + and - symbols on the maps left bar to zoom in and out..
Click an icon to view hotel information
From the east:
- Leave the M4 at junction 3.
- At the roundabout, turn left.
- Go straight on at the traffic lights and at the next roundabout, turn right on
to the A4/ Bath road.
- Follow signs for Slough for 3 miles.
- Turn 10 metres before the Total Garage.
- The hotel is 200 metres on the left.
From the south:
- Leave the M25 at junction 14, signposted terminal 4 and cargo area.
- At the roundabout turn right on to the A3044 to Longford and Colnbrook.
- At the traffic lights turn left and follow the road until the next roundabout.
- Turn left here, signposted Longford Village. Go through the village and the
hotel is 200 metres on the right.
From the west:
- Leave the M4 at junction 5.
- At the roundabout turn right on to the A4 to Hounslow. -
- Stay on the A4 for just under 4 kilometres.
- Go over the M25 flyover.
- Get into the right-hand lane at the traffic lights and turn right onto the
A3044, signposted Longford and Colnbrook.
- At the next roundabout turn left, signposted Longford and go through the
- The hotel is 200 metres on the right.
By Rail / Tube:
The Heathrow Express goes to Paddington Railway Station. Alternatively, take the
Piccadilly line to Heathrow Airport and then the Hoppa bus, which costs about 4
GBP and will take you to the Thistle London Heathrow Hotel.
From Heathrow Airport terminals one, 2 and 3, catch the
to the hotel. From
Terminal 4 take the free connection, via the
, to the main terminal building and catch the Hoppa bus to the hotel.